Before securing a Building Permit, you must first obtain a locational clearance. A certificate of locational clearance verifies that the proposed construction site or business location follows the existing Land Use Plan of the City.
Applicants should have the following documents:
- Duly Notarized Application for Certificate of Locational Clearance (CLC) Click CLC App Form to download Application;
- One (1) Set Plan, Specification and Cost Estimate
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- Certified True Copy of Tax Declaration
- Photocopy of Tax Receipt
- Picture of the infrastructure, if already started
- In case the Applicant is NOT the Registered Owner, he should likewise provide one (1) of the following:
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Contract of Lease
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Deed of Absolute Sale
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Contract of Sale
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Authorization from Registered Owner
- Affidavit of Consent
- SUBMISSION : Submit the notarized application form and all other required documents to the City Planning and Development Office (CPDO).
- ASSESSMENT : The CPDO Staff shall assess the project and issue a payment slip for the payment of locational clearance fee.
- PAYMENT : Pay the corresponding fees at the City Treasurer’s Office.
- RELEASE : Present the Official Receipt (OR) at the CPDO and wait for 3-5 minutes for the release of the Certificate of Locational Clearance.