Before a Final Development Permit is issued, all Land Developers are required to secure PALC for their development projects.
Applicants should have the following documents:
- Notarized PALC/DP Application Form. Click PALC & DP App Form to download Application;
- DAR Conversion Order, from the DAR Region
- Environmental Compliance Certificate, from the DENR Region
- Zoning Certification from the City Planning & Development Office
- SP Resolution (PALC and DP)
- SP Resolution (Reclassification)
- Photocopy of the Original/Transfer Certificate of Title*;
- Certified True Cope of the Tax Declaration;
- Photocopy of the Current Tax Receipt;
- Plans, Specifications and Cost Estimates;
- Site Development Plan;
- Barangay Resolution;
- BARC Certification;
- NIA Certification;
- DA Certification;
- C/MARO Certification;
- Tenant’s Waiver (if tenanted)
- If Applicant is NOT the Registered Owner of the Land
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Contract of Lease
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Deed of Absolute Sale
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Contract of Sale
- Duly Notarized Copy of the Authorization from Registered Owner or
- Affidavit of Consent
- SUBMISSION : Submit the notarized application for and all the other required documents to the City Planning and Development Office (CPDO).
- ASSESSMENT : The designated CPDO Staff shall assess the project and issue a payment slip for the payment of fees.
- PAYMENT : Pay the corresponding fees at the City Treasurer’s Office.
- RELEASE : Present the Official Receipt (OR) to the CPDO and wait for 3-5 minutes for the release of the Certificate of Locational Clearance.